H&S & Environment Coordinator
Must be NEBOSH qualified
- To work with the H&S manager ensuring a safe working environment for all employees and workers on site
- Advise the site on how to minimise our impact on the environment and oversee the delivery of impact reduction strategies for both permitted sites.
- Climate Change Agreement: role as the administrator to develop energy reduction plan and to submit annual performance data to the BPC.
- A safe workplace without risk to health
- Safe plant and machinery
- Safe movement, storage, and use of articles and substances
- Adequate provision of first aid and welfare facilities & support
- Provision of emergency procedures, first aid facilities, safety signs, relevant protective clothing and equipment
- Liaison as necessary with other organizations and relevant authorities, assistance and cooperation concerning audits and remedial actions
- Ensure workplace satisfies H&S welfare requirements for temperature, ventilation lighting, sanitary, washing and rest facilities
- Prevention and precautions against (or adequate control) of exposure to hazardous substances and danger from flammable, explosive, electrical, noise, radiation and manual handling risks
- Assessing, analysing, and collating environmental performance data and reporting information to internal staff, clients and regulatory bodies
- Confirming that materials, ingredients and so on are ethically or environmentally sourced
- Ensuring compliance with environmental legislation
- Implementing environmental policies and practices
- Managing environmental strategy budgets
- Liaising with regulatory bodies such as the Environment Agency
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the H&S & Environment Coordinator job send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
On applying for this job, you consent to Recruitment Wolf Limited holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search.
We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.