We are a growing brand of bakery products delivering Nationally into the Foodservice, Retail and Manufacturing industries. An opportunity has arisen to recruit a new team member to continue the development and maintenance of our accreditation for BRC Brokers and Traders and liaise with our Customers and Suppliers on Technical issues.
This is an office-based role working with our Customers and Suppliers and continuously improving internal business processes. There may be a periodical need to visit our Customers and Suppliers e.g. for NPD and auditing. Primary functions include:
- Developing and maintaining BRC for Brokers and Traders accreditation
- Providing information to our Customers as required e.g. technical and product specifications, literature, images etc.
- Completing customer product technical forms
- Maintenance of our specification database
- Monitoring and working with our Suppliers to provide required information to ensure that they meet our Standards of Food Safety, Quality, Legality and Authenticity
- Analysing and defining existing processes and identifying opportunities for efficiency improvements (e.g. cost/time reduction, forecasting tools for better identifying of trends)
You will also help provide sickness and holiday cover for the other administration roles in the business.
You will have similar and recent experience together with an interest in continuous improvement of systems and processes. We’d like you to have a Food Science qualification and be educated to Level 3, A Levels or equivalent, with Maths, English and IT GCSE at minimum grade C.
Hours of work: Part time, 28 hours a week, Days and hours of work negotiable, Hybrid working (25% working from home once induction completed)
Salary: £21,000 per annum (£14.42/hour equivalent)
Benefits: 23 days holiday, pro rata. Target related bonus paid annually