PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
To facilitate consistent delivery of 98.5% service on Snacks into one of the UK's leading retailers (for both ongoing and promoted skus) by producing timely and accurate demand forecasts that will drive our supply planning process. Manage the supply chain relationship with all key stakeholders whilst being the 'Customer' supply champion within PUK.
1. Generate the best possible demand forecast for the customers in collaboration with our Commercial and Finance teams and your customer contacts.
2. Ensure that this demand forecast is input to our planning IT systems.
3. Monitor actual orders against your demand forecast, speedily investigate significant variances, understand root causes and impact across wider Supply Chain.
4. Be the Supply Chain face of PIUK to the customers and own the PIUK service level into their depots, including FTA (Failure to Arrive) trends and other operational service impacts.
5. In addition to your customer-specific work, you will own a variety of other projects on behalf of the PIUK Collaboration Team. This could include certain sales events, new product development launches, system enhancements and process reviews.
6. As the PIUK Commercial / Supply interface, you will provide our Supply Chain teams with timely analysis, guidance, information, and decision-making to ensure that the PIUK Supply Chain is in the best position to deliver against your demand plan.
7. Demonstrate high personal integrity to develop / manage the customer relationship so that we are recognised by them as a best practice supplier.
Ability to demonstrate where your professional credibility has inspired trust with your contacts, and so subsequently driven successful action.
1. Successful achievement of results in a fast-moving pressurised environment, where you can demonstrate a strong self-starting ability and persistent will-to-win. Coupled with an understanding of the wider E2E Supply Chain.
2. Experience of working cross-functionally at an operational level, with demonstrable evidence of influencing your peer group and above, and strong examples of relationship building and creation of collaborative, customer-focused plans.
3. Good understanding and use of IT systems; database and Manugistics or IMI experience would be particularly relevant.
5. Thinking Skills:
1. It is vital here to see the connections in data, events and trends.
2. Must be able to make the right short-term decisions without sacrificing long-term context and results.
6. Savvy Communication:
1. Clearly and productively communicates ideas, plans and priorities to others in a commercially sensitive manner.
Is able to tailor the manner of communication to take into account the very different groups of people communicated with.