Job Title: Engineer
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Shifts: Day shift
Benefits: Attractive benefits including pension
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be part of a team ensuring the smooth running of a food factory by resolving predominately mechanical and electrical breakdowns
- To carry out PPM onsite whilst always ensuring that there is a pro-active approach to planned maintenance and a high PPM output Carry out repairs to plant and equipment during production, effectively and efficiently, either as the Engineer on site or as part of a site team Deliver on plant uptime and maintenance KPIs through planned, preventative & predictive maintenance Deliver improvement work on machinery and site improvement work Ensure Engineering time is managed effectively and that that there is low Engineering down-time
- Minimum of 2 years’ engineering experience Hands on ability. This is not a theoretical engineering role Multi-skilled Engineer with formal qualification to ONC, NVQ Level 3 or higher, in an electrical or mechanical subject or a Nationally recognised apprenticeship in an engineering discipline
- New beginning, exciting times ahead in terms of investment plans. Our friendly and passionate team are looking for go-getters, proactive in project work and delivering tasks.
- To Care underpins everything what we do here at Noble foods to fulfil our purpose of ‘To Better Nourish People, Animals and Planet.
- Our Values of Together, Ownership, Courage, Action, Respect and Excellence are how we do this and shape the culture we want for our People and Company
What do we offer?
- We really value our people and offer a friendly, safety first working environment and a competitive salary along with other benefits including; company pension scheme, perkbox, opportunity to buy additional holiday days
- Our people are at the core of our business and what makes them great. That’s why we also provide significant opportunities for career development and progression, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2962/218fmj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.