I am currently recruiting a Quality Co-Ordinator for my client who is a well-established Food Manufacturer based in South Yorkshire. My client is looking for a confident and dedicated individual to join their team.
The Role: (including but not limited to)
• Monitor production and dispatch schedules.
• Checking raw material and ingredients deliveries.
• Update files and complete reports so as they are readily available when required this is inclusive of paper and electronic files.
• Ensure information is recorded in a timely manner as required on the correct systems provided.
• To complete the required monthly reports and inform management of any discrepancies or non-conformances.
• Arrange and complete internal factory calibrations.
• Review the Production and Raw Material schedules to proactively identify ways to eliminate any reoccurring incidents and improve productivity and Quality.
• Ensuring company requirements are fulfilled and incorporated within quality management system and SOP's.
• Participation in supplier qualification and evaluation.
• Implement and check daily cleaning schedules and CIP systems.
• Check Raw Material Deliveries and ABPR sheets.
• Ensuring production is undertaken in accordance with quality requirements.
• Calibrating of quality equipment, including arranging any maintenance and maintaining accurate records.
• Day to day supervision, implementation and control of product quality, HACCP and documentation.
• Lead internal and HACCP Audits. Following such audits complete any actions required.
• Attend quality and HACCP meetings when required.
• To be responsible for pest control
• To ensure the factory hygiene and quality standards are maintained and improved in line with the expectations of the business
• To identify and carry out training as required.
• Knowledge of HACCP systems, auditing processes, legal requirements, traceability systems, audit trails.
• Good grounding in factory processes, inventory management, stock control & reconciliation.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to converse at all levels of management and operator teams.
• Must be able to pull information from various sources, analyse and make decisions based on own judgment.
• Be able to prioritise workload
What’s on Offer?
• A salary of £28,000-£33,000 (DOE)
• Mon – Friday (8-5)
• 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Company Pension
• Mainly office based, part factory / site based