Great opportunity for an experienced Buyer to work for a rapidly growing food manufacturer in branded and own label products, supplying UK Retail and Foodservice.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work on a range of own label and branded products? My client is a progressive, well-respected global manufacturing business that supply UK Retail and Foodservice, due to business growth they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Buyer to join their team.
The Buyer role offers you the opportunity to spend your time;
- Managing category spend for a range of ingredients and packaging
- Acting as the procurement focal point for all in-scope categories
- Managing supplier performance whilst gathering market intelligence and insights
- Promoting best practice and efficiency within the function and the wider business through a collaborative approach
To be considered for the role my client asks that you;
- Have a minimum of two years ingredient/packaging procurement experience
- Are experienced in managing suppliers and building strong partnerships
- Have the ability to drive insights from data to drive opportunities
- Are a strong negotiator who is tenacious and results driven
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Are organised and effective in driving change
- Are proficient in the use of excel and business platforms such as Oracle
- Have the ability to work in a matrix organisation
Preferred but not essential:-
In return the company offers a competitive salary plus bonus and holiday package along with the opportunity to grow and develop within this exciting business.
If you would like to be considered for the Buyer role please apply today with your CV.