Just Food Recruitment, part of The JFR Group is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager to join this established bakery in Wiltshire.
You would be working within an innovative and passionate Technical Team and would be supported throughout to learn and grow as a professional.
To ensure the technical integrity of the client, providing advice and support across the business unit as the Quality Assurance Manager. To run the day-to-day operation of the Quality Assurance department with assistance from the QA Lead.
- To drive excellent factory standards throughout the business, through GMP and audit.
- Work with business unit team to continually improve plant and product standards, and identify opportunities for technical innovation.
- Provide expertise and support on process issues, identifying opportunities for improvements and supporting any required changes.
- Contribute and support key business projects.
- Product and process quality standards are developed and maintained, in order to meet customer expectations.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is at the forefront of all the tasks carried out by the QA team.
QA Team Management:
- To ensure that the paperwork, systems and training is in place to carry out the necessary on-line QA checks in line with QMS.
- Support the site-based QA team, Including their development, Ensuring structures and skills are developed to meet changing business requirements and Identifying training and development needs within team.
- Provide information and reports to the BU as and when required.
- Be part of the site HACCP team .
- Ensure food safety is paramount throughout the business through HACCP.
Quality Management System:
- To Ensure the Quality Management System is implemented in the bakery
- Have robust plans in place to proactively manage quality, through Internal Quality Panels etc.
- Be part of the clients internal audit team.
- Direct contact with suppliers regarding any technical issues/ complaints and via use of QADEX
- Ensure samples are tested at the required frequency and to customer specification.
- Ensure all out of specification results are followed up and investigated.
- An example of testing can include is any of the following micro, nutritional, allergen etc
- Control and monitoring of expenditure
- Maintain the site Allergen Management System ensuring safe, legal and customer compliance.
- To actively drive a reduction in both numbers and CPMU via use of QADEX
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply and a member of our Candidates management team will be in touch.
The JFR Group is an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment, or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straightforward.