Just Food Recruitment, part of The JFR Group is recruiting for a Technical Compliance Manager to join this established bakery in Wiltshire.
You would be working within an innovative and passionate Technical Team and would be supported throughout to learn and grow as a professional.
The post holder will implement the Technical Standards, Specifications, Systems and Processes for the company’s products, in line with group policy, and ensure they meet or exceed customer’s requirements and ensure full compliance as per the site vision. .
To manage the provision of accurate and comprehensive information for both internal and external customers in a timely manner. This will include the provision of Sample Submission Forms, Specifications and Nutritional information where required. Establishing strong relationships with other internal departments, customers, suppliers and service providers.
The post holder must strive for continuous improvement in all areas of operation and is responsible for ensuring compliance with relevant legislative, customer, product and company standards.
This role is instrumental to delivering great value, safe, innovative and quality assured products.
Role Key Accountabilities:
Quality Management System
- To ensure there is a fully documented, trained and audited Quality Management System compliant with most recent version of BRC standard and with customer requirement whilst maintaining product quality, legality and safety
- Responsible for creating risk-based Quality Systems Audit schedule, monitoring and reporting delivery of the schedule, status of corrective action and reviewing the corrective action for audit deficiencies. Generate trending of audit system NCR’s.
- A key player in ensuring that the manufacturing sites are always audit ready for BRC and customer audits.
- Managing accreditation with external bodies e.g. RSPO, Soil association.
- To support the site team during external audits
- To ensure that legislative, business and customer requirements are implemented / adhered to through regular checking and challenging.
- To manage the provision of accurate and comprehensive information for both internal and external customers in a timely manner, inclusive of; Sample Submission Forms, Specifications and Nutritional information where required
- The custodian of the site Product Alteration (PAF) and BOM system to ensure that all changes are communicated and robust.
- Management of the Raw Materials Risk Assessments.
- To ensure that the supplier assurance system is carried out in line with the expected / required standards.
- Management of QADEX supporting group technical manager as required.
- Ensure current list of ingredients and suppliers to business is maintained.
- Direct contact with suppliers regarding any technical issues.
- Specifications are maintained, signed and up to date. and ensure the accuracy of associated information
- Develop and maintain the site VACCP plans ensuring compliance to both internal (FFG) and external bodies (customer).
NPD /Change Management:
- Ensure customer analysis requirements are understood and incorporated into relevant product testing. An example of testing can include is any of the following micro, nutritional, allergen etc
- Ensure all out of specification results are followed up and investigated.
- Control, monitoring and reporting of, expenditure against critical path
- To manage the provision of accurate and comprehensive information for both internal and external customers in a timely manner. This will include the provision of Sample Submission Forms, Specifications and Nutritional information where required. Establishing strong relationships with other internal departments, customers, suppliers and service providers.
- To oversee the Specification Technologists and play a key role in ensuring the designated critical path stages from concept handover to product launch are achieved whilst establishing and maintaining clear communication on completion timelines.
- Be part of the HACCP team
- Ensure food safety is paramount throughout the business through HACCP.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply and a member of our Candidates management team will be in touch.
The JFR Group is an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment, or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straightforward.