Just Food Recruitment, part of The JFR Group is searching for a Production Planner to join this established Food Factory based in Poole
The successful candidate will work from 05:30 – 13:30, Tuesday - Saturday
However, during the training period will work 05:30 – 13:30, Monday - Friday
- Sequence product flow in line with agreed planning rules
- Issue daily schedules to the factory, optimising factory efficiency
- Manage stocks through all parts of the process; ingredients, WIP and pack
- Working closely with both Supply Chain and Operations teams to ensure customer orders are supplied in full within the agreed lead times
Core Competencies :
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, as you will be required to communicated with different departments
- Knowledge of the clients Products and Processes
- Able to work within a team as well as independently
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Numerical ability to record and analyse key process data.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools and IT systems.
If you would like to learn more about the opportunity, please apply and a member of the candidate management team will be in touch.
The JFR Group is an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment, or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straightforward.