PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Doritos, Pipers and Monster Munch, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers around the world more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories. The company generated $70 billion in net revenue in 2020.We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the 11th year in a row.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability at the centre of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people.
- Multi-tasked for flexibility, the need to work with all stakeholders across shifts.
- Ensure quality data is accurately collated from both sites in a timely fashion and is available for site Daily/ Weekly QCDM meetings.
- Lead and participate in problem solving groups using A3 problem solving tools, and identify pragmatic solutions.
- Take a lead role in driving the correct behaviours and standards within the front line teams via coaching and GEMBAs.
- Manage the critical services on iMax & IDCS from configuration issues, validating checks via GEMBAs and preventive work on reoccurring issues.
- Manage the EMP and AA databases including sample collection, logging, reporting and trending
- Manage document control systems and updates to quality systems for new product launches, concessions, specification changes, training matrix.
- Confident IT user, especially MS Excel and familiarity with PQIS
- Basic knowledge of Micro, BRC,LEAN, problem solving
- Experience in training including: writing SOPs/ Standard Work
- Ability to prioritise and self-motivate when dealing with a varied workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Training and Coaching Skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and challenging environment.