As a member of the UK Demand Planning team you will facilitate the creation and management of our demand forecasts, i.e. you will aid the business decisions that ensure we are meeting our customer demand.
- Facilitating the creation and analysis of statistical forecasting via verification of advanced statistical modelling changes to the baseline
- Generate daily and weekly forecasting analysis and reporting to identify opportunities and product resolution plans
- Analyse relationships between promotional volumes, new product introductions and seasonal impact on product demand
- Assess effectiveness of promo activities and provide recommendations for future promotion volumes.
- Support demand and supply control
As a member of the insights team you will facilitate the delivery of the End to End Supply Chain Control Tower Concept - bringing together essential measures together to one place to allow the business to quickly and easily make informed decisions.
- Extraction and manipulation of data from a range of sources using algorithmic, data mining, artificial intelligence, machine learning and statistical tools to provide insights
- Track performance metrics
- Identify KPI trends and performance gaps to mitigate risk
- Build strong relationships to aid support of the Customer Collaboration Agenda
- Generate reports to inform business functions
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in manipulation of data, and ability to identify connections in data with solid Excel knowledge to identify and deliver actionable, pragmatic solutions
- Experience with analytical tools e.g. Tableau/Power BI
- Ability to prioritise work and manage internal customer expectations
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Works well under pressure, results driven with ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and well organised