Leading the way within the Health & Wellness industry, the business offers a board range of plant-based nutritional products. In pursuit of inspiring healthy living around the world, the business operates in more than 25 countries and are in the midst of an ambitious global expansion effort.
As part of the business’s global regulatory affairs team, you will be responsible for food registrations, notifications, product marketing regulatory guidance, and regulatory landscape reviews.
- Support direct reporting line and the Product team with the review of proposed new raw materials, formulations for existing products and new products:
- Existing products – as ingredients improve / change over time
- New products – to ensure efficient launch execution in all possible countries
- Oversee the submission and maintenance of food notifications/registrations by
- Communicating directly to Health Authorities or via consultants in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring that registrations/notifications are supported appropriately, are of quality and are filed in accordance with agreed upon business timelines
- Support Marketing team with the review of product related content (health claims, nutritional claims, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience in the EMEA regulatory environment in a similar role
- Experience with health claims and ideally experience working with Food Supplements
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences / Food Science or related
- Fluent in English, with fluency in a 2nd European Language a distinct advantage
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.