Retail Technical Manager – 12 month FTC
Northern Home Counties £competitive plus benefits
In this key role you’ll be responsible for delivering great quality products through managing supplier factory sites, technical standards, delivering safe and legal quality products.
• Audit supply base to ensure quality, legality and meets customer needs
• Continuous improvement, maximising shelf life and quality of fish across all species
• Raise the standard and quality of fish across the business, by education, utilising your technical skills and relationships in the fish industry.
• Work collaboratively with Product Development team managing new products, innovation and product improvement opportunities
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Excellent understanding of the fish industry as a whole
• Gained a proven track record and presence in the fish industry
• Highly developed interpersonal skills for relationship building
• Able to communicate technical information effectively
• Flexible to travel through the UK
To apply, please send your CV in Word format by email quoting Ref: FMW40532