Head of Technical | Food Manufacturing | Scotland
Our client is a well-established leading bakery supplier serving major retailers and the foodservice sectors. With a great reputation for quality, they offer a variety of products within the ambient sector. They operate from multiple sites within the UK. The job:
- You will build the technical strategy for the business
- Be the main point of contact for all technical matters
- Ensure that Technical, food safety and quality standards are fully compliant with all legal and corporate legislation.
- Ensure the business is always audit-ready and maintains customer and third-party accreditations
- To lead, motivate and engage the development and quality teams to create high quality, safe, pioneering new products and continuous improvement of existing products across the product range
- You will have extensive bakery experience working within a Senior Technical role within a food manufacture
- Expert knowledge of allergens and 'free-from' products
- Experience in managing and leading a team
- Extensive experience with BRC and retail audit requirements (multiple retailers).
- Sound knowledge of food legislation standards.
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and regulations.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity then please contact Luan, in confidence, on 01780 480530 or email email@example.com