Job ref: FE/11362
Would you like play a critical role in a dynamic and fast paced environment, with an exciting food manufacturer that produces speciality products?
- Part of an internationally recognised food group
- Excellence career progression
Reporting to the Engineering Maintenance Manager, the successful candidate will maintain production equipment as well as general maintenance / installation within the business.
- Deliver maintenance programme in line with planned preventative management
- Responsible for personal compliance with Food Safety, Health and Safety, and legal / quality systems
- Minimise production downtime through maintenance and quick management of breakdown.
- Fault finding and root cause analysis
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Qualified multiskilled engineer
- Experience in food / FMCG manufacturing
- PLC knowledge (ideally Allan Bradley, Siemens, or Mitsubishi)
- Experience using CMMS
- PC knowledge
- 4 on 4 off (days)
If you would like to be considered for the above role, click ‘apply now’.