PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2021, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability at the centre of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo has opportunity to join in Lincoln site as Performance Coordinator on 9 month fixed-term contract. Job Purpose
As Performance Coordinator you will be responsible for optimising the shift teams adoption and use of SAP across the Make To Deploy value stream ensuring all SAP /PGT (PepsiCo Global Template) transactions required by the shift teams are completed to the right standard and at the right times to ensure Plant performance is not impacted by SAP adoption. You will also be responsible for optimising performance of QCDM KPIs across shift via monitoring, coaching and training of shift teams.
- Support PGT knowledge and usage adoption across the shift teams
- Provide in the moment training and coaching around PGT
- Complete SAP transactions to support workload and managing plant efficiency where required, ensuring all shift transactions are completed to standard and on time
- Responsible for shift, zone and individual adoption of IPS standards across shift
- Lead shift through the 4 hourly QCDM meetings, and works with Shift Operations Manager (SOM) in coaching behaviours and ensuring gaps are clearly understood, actions assigned, prioritised and escalated in a timely manner
- Ensure problem solving tools are applied as appropriate to address gaps identified through QCDM forums
- Hold Zone owners accountable for ensuring actions that effect PGT and shift performance are closed out.
- Escalate as required service, performance and behavioural concerns on shift to SOM
- Work closely with the whole shift leadership team to ensure efficient plant performance and delivery to the right standard at the right time to maximise service delivery
- Responsible for ensuring safety is a priority on shift and driving our safety culture through coaching and leadership on shift
- Ensure all Quality issues are scoped and investigate to standard, liaising with SOM QFS dept for RCA workstreams and with Shift Coordinator to ensure that rework / remedial work labour is sourced and allocated as applicable
- Work with SOM to develop team through training and performance management across all areas highlighted by QCDM responsibilities
- Actively supporting shift talent development and pipeline succession planning
- Responsible for RTW Interviews and providing support to SOM when management absence management as appropriate
- Challenging shift engineers, asset care teams/ days based technicians and FLEs around maintenance KPIs i.e. completion rate, quality of execution, MP2 accuracy and MTBF
- Lead and support improvements through effective use of the root case analysis techniques and the change management process. Target is to eliminate repeat and catastrophic failures at site
- Ensure cross shift communication including handovers, issues, work order completion and follow up requirements
- Responsible for taking decisions that will drive improved plant performance via PGT and escalating where required (Safety, IPS, QCDM, Problem solving, Service impacts)
- Responsible for identifying, addressing and escalating where required people performance issues
- Strong capability to manage through influence and hold others to account
- SAP knowledge and experience ideally Super user level
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally using Lean methodologies
- Good analytical skills
- Strong Team worker and contributor.
- Flexible, 'can do' attitude to role and duties.
- Results driven and understands the link between action & results.
- A good coach and communicator with individuals at all levels.
- Excellent computer skills (Windows, SAP, Excel)
- Flexible to work on shifts.