QA Supervisor/Technical Assistant
Job Title: QA Manager/ QA Supervisor - Food
Location: Cheshire, North Wales, Wirral
Salary: c£30K + Benefits
* You will have QA experience with a clear track record of achievement within a fast-moving food manufacturing environment
* An individual of graduate calibre, possessing experience working in quality within food manufacturing
* A highly motivated, determined and enthusiastic individual with strong leadership and team building qualities
As Quality & Technical Assistant you will be a key member of the site’s Quality & Technical team and the post will involve administration of traceability systems, assistance in developing and maintaining quality systems, procedures, training instructions, internal auditing, and potential for external liaison with accreditation bodies and associated parties and providing support during certification audits and customer visits.
- Take active role in completing NPD checks for all new products
- Be an active member of the Site’s Food Safety Team and assist with Hazard Analysis and management of HACCP plans
- Assists in writing Training Instructions, and training where required
- Monitor CCP’s, audit and file daily production records and carry out traceability exercises
* My client is a food and drink company with exciting plans.
* Given a recent growth within the business, a need has arisen to recruit an ambitious QA Supervisor to join their progressive team.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/10982 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463