£36,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience North London
Our client is a successfully branded chilled food business with BRC A accreditation. Due to expansion, the company is now seeking a full time Technical Manager to take responsibility for the quality and technical function. This role would suit someone ready to take the next step in their career
• Managing two technical staff
• Maintaining BRC Food Safety Systems.
• Active involvement in training staff in food safety systems.
• Reviewing daily/ weekly production paperwork to ensure it has been completed as per the requirements of the Food Safety Standards.
• Collating and filing production paperwork in a readily retrievable system.
• Liaising with the Production Manager and staff to ensure CCPs are correctly managed.
• Approving and managing suppliers and service providers.
• Responding to customer complaints.
• Implementing risk management systems for allergens controls.
• Overseeing management of specifications and reviewing and updating all product packaging.
• The successful applicant will have a minimum of HND Food Science/ Technology.
• Proven experience of introducing and managing food safety systems in another Salsa/ BRC- Certificated food business would be a significant advantage.
• Experience of working within a chilled food or high care environment
• The ability to work autonomously, eager and hard working
To apply, please send a copy of your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference FMW 40385, along with your current salary details, notice period, your right to work in the UK and why you are applying for this position. Due to the high number of applications, we are not able to contact all candidates, so if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, I am afraid your application has not been successful.