£27,000 - £30,000 + bonus
Chilled Prepared Food
Job ref: 8178
This successful food processing business creates, develops, manufactures, and markets a delicious range of high-quality products and ingredients for customers in the food and beverage industries.
About the Technical Administrator job
The purpose of your role will be to ensure due diligence is in place plus ensure the technical systems comply with Food Safety standards including BRC and customer requirements.
- Maintain the customer complaint system, log complaints and follow up on investigations together with corrective action and closure.
- Maintain the raw material specification and risk assessment systems, ensuring that all raw material and third-party product specs and HACCP are approved, updated and accurate.
- Maintain the supplier approval system, ensuring that new suppliers are approved as per the company’s internal procedures.
- Liaise with NPD and prepare new product specifications in company or customer formats as required.
- Maintain the finished product specification system.
- Implement and maintain the company’s labelling system, ensure all labels are checked, updated, and approved.
- Support the Technical Services Manager with specific technical requests from the Sales team and customers.
- Assist with third party audit preparations as required.
Skills & experience required for the Technical Administrator job
- Educated to a degree level in a food science or food technology subject or equivalent.
- Experience working in food or drink production in a technical role.
- Experience working with high-care or chilled foods is an advantage.
- Knowledge of food safety and food hygiene policies, BRC, internal auditing, product specifications, labelling etc.
- Qualifications including HACCP, Food Safety and Food Hygiene all highly preferred.
The Technical Administrator job is based in West London and is paying £27,000 - £30,000 according to your experience.
The business offers a fantastic benefits package to all their employees including:
- Annual salary review
- 10% KPI related bonus
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Life assurance (following 3-years’ service)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Long service awards
- Free parking on site
- Up to 40% discount on company products
- Plethora of benefits available via online portal
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4.30 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Technical Administrator job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Technical Assistant | Technical Admin Assistant | Technical Coordinator | Food Technologist | Technical Information Officer | Food Technical Jobs