£25,000 + bonus
Chilled Food Products
Job ref: 8179
This successful food processing business creates, develops, manufactures, and markets a range of high-quality products and ingredients for customers in the food and beverage industries.
About the QA Auditor job
The purpose of your role will be to contribute to the maintenance of the company’s current BRC AA grade by ensuring staff adhere to company systems and procedures and all products are manufactured to the highest possible standards of hygiene, food safety, authenticity, and legality.
- Internal auditing including GMP, hygiene inspections, fabrication inspections, glass & plastic and CCP.
- Investigate customer complaints and other internal non-conformances.
- Product testing including organoleptic, pH, aw and salt content.
- Raw material inspection and testing.
- Communicate and liaise with the production team to ensure finished products meet specifications.
- Log and manage supplier non-conformances.
- Internal calibration and verification of testing equipment.
- Environmental swabbing including ATP, listeria, allergen and other lab swabs, raw material, and finished products sampling.
Skills & experience required for the QA Auditor job
- Educated to a degree level in a food science or food technology subject or equivalent.
- Experience working in food or drink production in a quality assurance/technical role (could be form a university placement).
- Experience working with high-care or chilled foods is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of food safety and food hygiene policies, health & safety procedures plus legal labelling.
- Qualifications including HACCP, Food Safety and Food Hygiene all highly preferred.
The QA Auditor job is based in West London and is paying £25,000.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 7 am – 3.30 pm.
The business offers a fantastic benefits package to all employees including:
- Annual salary review
- 10% KPI related bonus
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Life assurance (following 3-years’ service)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Long service awards
- Free parking on site
- Up to 40% discount on company products
- Plethora of benefits available via online portal
How to apply
To be considered for the QA Auditor job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
QA Technician| Quality Assurance Auditor | Quality Auditor | Quality Assistant | QA Assistant | Quality Assurance Technician | Food Industry Technical QA Jobs