Head of Supply Chain
FMCG – Healthy Snack Foods
Buckinghamshire – Salary £75K
This ambitious and rapidly growing company offer families healthy snacking treats, their products are sold in all major retail stores across the UK and the globe and are a “GO TO” snack as their foods are nutritious, portion-controlled, and tasty!
Since their very humble beginnings they have grown and developed into award winning industry leaders who are passionate about their food and their people!
This is a critical role within the business, as part of the senior leadership team you’ll report to the MD and board, some of the duties will be;
• Lead, mentor and develop your Supply Chain team (currently 4 direct reports)
• Management of international co-manufacturers- manage supplier relationships with procurement, NPD and technical teams
• Lead your team with demand planning, forecasting, production planning, raw materials, and packaging procurement
• Ensure all products and vendors are compliant with relevant regulations and brand standards
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity you will need;
• Solid FMCG Supply Chain experience – ideally within food in a senior position
• Experienced managing a team- setting KPI’s, making improvements and achieving results!
• Strong International Supplier Management experience
• Excellent knowledge of SAP, Excel and confident analysing data
If successful, this role will see you working for a supportive and rapidly growing organisation with career development opportunities. The salary is £75,000.00 + benefits and up to 20% discretionary bonus. Please contact me ASAP for a confidential discussion.