Salary: c£35-40k + benefits.
My client, a supplier of high end products into Food Service, casual dining and retail, is looking for a Food Technologist to join their expanding team. Responsible for some of their biggest customers, your job is to ensure their luxury products are in-line with Customer codes of practice and technical requirements.
- Degree in Food Science, Nutrition or similar function is desirable
- HACCP, Auditing, Food Safety qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience in a food technical role (customer facing) in a fast paced envinroment
- Good understanding of allergens, labelling, regulatory affairs and specifications essential.
- Ability to work cross functionally and a good communicator.
- Extremely well organised, good at communicating at all levels, strong computer skills.
- Ensure that strong and proactive relationships are built with client technical representatives and that all requests and tasks are managed efficiently both for individual accounts and across the wider customer technical team.
- Represent the business in customer technical meetings, conferences, bench-markings, visits, audits and other customer events, feeding back relevant information to the wider team and following up actions appropriately.
- Exchange quality and availability information with customers throughout the season
- Proactively engage with the retailer’s technical representative to ensure continuous and mutually beneficial development of the account
- Ensure there is adequate provision of technical support to site and wider team to ensure compliance with customer requirements
To apply please send your CV email@example.com quoting ref KG/11384 or call 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170 for a confidential chat.