My client, a food manufacturer have an exciting for a Multi-Skilled Engineer with team leading experience and excellent fault-finding skills, including PLC’s.
Job Title: Lead Engineering
Salary: £46,700 + bens
- Do you have a number of years’ experience as an Engineer Supervisor in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
- Have you supervisory experience, either managing Engineers or Operators?
- Are you a time-served engineer and educated to HNC level, or equivalent, in Engineering?
- Are you multi-skilled with an electrical bias?
- Do you have PLC skills?
- Are you a team player?
- 17th Edition is desirable.
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
- Involves working on a shift pattern – 4 on 4 off, days and nights.
- Manage, supervise & provide technical support to the engineering shift teams
- Maintain PPM system
- Look for opportunities to continually improve the performance of the production machinery
- My client is a major player within their market
- They have an excellent reputation with the retail, commercial & food service markets
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/LEC to email@example.com for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 8932 7463 or mobile 07399 935 170.