Job ref: 8180
The business prides itself in supplying the highest quality fresh produce throughout the UK.
They are not only passionate about ensuring products are supplied in excellent condition, but also about their people and the continued success of the business.
About the Quality Controller job
- Assist in controlling the quality of incoming goods through checking and evaluation.
- Organise the sorting of goods.
- Ensure receipt of containers loaded on third party ships.
- Prepare a weekly schedule.
- Collect and analyse shipping data.
- Participate in weekly quality meetings.
Skills & experience required for the Quality Controller job
- Experience working in a food quality assurance or quality control environment.
- Knowledge of HACCP and sampling practices.
- Excellent communication.
- Able to manage and work effectively within a busy team.
- Good IT skills.
- Experience of working within a port environment is desirable.
The Quality Controller job is based in Portsmouth and is paying £24,675.
The working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, starting at 7 am.
How to apply
To be considered for the Quality Controller job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
QA Coordinator | Quality Assistant | QA Assistant | QA Technician | QA Auditor | Quality Assurance Jobs | Food Industry QA Jobs | Food Quality Control Jobs