PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $68 billion in net revenue in 2020, driven by a complimentary food and beverage portfolio that includes Walkers, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com. Job Purpose
- To ensure that the site complies with Environmental Health and Safety Legislation and operates within the internal Global Environmental, Health and Safety Management System
- To provide expert guidance on all safety and environment related matters and give information, advice and coaching on relevant legislation and internal EHS systems and reinforcement of site standards.
- Own multiple standards across the Health and Safety model. including Incident Investigation and Risk Assessment. Provide regular coaching to other standard Duty Holders.
- To be an active member of a site QCDM team and be an active participant in the daily and weekly process.
- Assist the site Management Team and Standard Holders to meet the site targets of risk management and accident reduction, and drive proactive safety culture through effective communications and continuous improvement.
- Partner operations leaders to conduct effective investigations and develop sustainable plans to prevent reoccurrence.
- Support change management projects to ensure safety is designed in and projects are safely executed.
- Experience of a regulatory driven environment (Environment, Health and Safety)
- Requirement for NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent. Preference for Approved General Risk Assessor, PUWER/COSHH, DSE, Manual Handling assessment trained.
- Fundamental knowledge of Environmental ,Health and Safety legislation.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to manage in all directions, including influencing people higher in the organisation and in other sites and functions. Deal with external agencies e.g. HSE, EA, and claims solicitors.
- Comfortable dealing with difficult discussions and situations. Team player who is able to adapt to different audiences with a strong coaching style.
- Great communicator able to communicate clearly and confidently at all levels - 1:1, in writing and presenting in group situations.