Quality Compliance Technologist
Job ref: 7937 | £24,000 - £27,000 | Hampshire / Dorset
You will be working for a high-quality and ambitious food production business that strives to ensure its employees work in a happy, healthy, and safe environment.
The senior management team actively encourages their employees to develop their skills, and fully immerse themselves in the company culture of quality and innovation.
The purpose of your role is to provide administrative and practical support to the operations department assuring the business meets its legal obligations and can provide evidence to support its accreditations.
- Maintain the approved raw material and supply chain lists, including management of the live specifications database.
- Ensure new suppliers are set up according to the supplier management procedure.
- Manage QMS system and documentation.
- Administration and updating of contract packing documentation.
- Update and generate product specifications in both internal and contract packing formats.
- Assist in the administration and investigation of customer complaints.
Skills and experience for the Quality Compliance Technologist include:
- Ideally educated to a degree level in a food science, food technology or other scientific discipline.
- Preferably have previous food or beverage industry technical experience - this could be from a university food industry placement.
- Ideally have knowledge of food safety systems and third-party accreditation standards (i.e. BRC).
- IT literate including Microsoft Office suite.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The Quality Compliance Technologist job is based in the Hampshire / Dorset region and is paying £24,000 - £27,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Quality Compliance Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
After submitting your CV, we aim to contact you in 1-2 business days providing your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.