Our client is a highly successful and reputable food processor that produces a range of quality products for a variety of customers. They are currently seeking a Technical Manager!
- Take charge of all quality, compliance and food safety related tasks
- Head up the HACCP system and its implementation
- Take the lead of BRC accreditation ensuring regular maintenance, compliance and adherence to all relevant legislation
- Ensure consistently high quality and high food safety standards, ensuring best practice at all times
- Contribute regularly with improvement and implement proactively any procedures to build on its already high quality and technical standards
- Ensure site is fully prepared for all customer and technical audits (announced and unannounced)
- Responsible for GMPs, monitoring and working the quality management system
- Must be highly experienced in BRC
- Experienced in food safety management and have previously worked at a reputable food manufacturing site
- Be able to manage own workload and have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Food Safety & HACCP qualified and experienced
- Ideally qualified at degree level in Food Science/Food safety
What’s on offer
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 4.30pm, with the flexibility to meet business requirements
Annual Leave: 28 Days
Government Enrolment Pension
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional.
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your most recent CV to Simon Norris.