My client a successful food manufacturer with an exciting and innovative product range is looking to appoint an experienced Technical Manager to join their business in Norfolk. The business is very dynamic, and they are experiencing excellent growth, supplying quality food products to major retailers UK wide.
• Define, implement, and ensure business compliance to Quality, Food Safety and Regulatory procedures for the manufacturing site.
• Assure current business practice and continuously improve the procedures to meet business objectives.
• Provide scientific and technical advice and guidance to support the site operations team in areas including site operations, process & NPD, engineering, site facilities including utilities, hygiene, planning & warehouse.
• Several years’ experience in the food industry
• Degree qualified with a scientific/technical background
• Proven management and leadership skills
• Ability and experience of working with various regulatory bodies
• Analytical & diagnostic skills
• High standard of computer literacy
• Excellent communication, presentation and written skills
• Experimental design including the preparation of technical reports
What’s on offer?
• Salary £55,000 - £65,000 + Car Allowance
• 25 + 8 holidays
• Private healthcare
• Personal and company performance bonus
• 5% pension contribution