My client are an FMCG manufacturer that is currently seeking an Elec Maintenance Manager to provide planned and unplanned maintenance, repsond to machinery breakdowns and carry out site fabrication and buildings upkeep.
• Ensure H&S compliance is maintained at all times and is the No 1 priority.
• Immediate H&S risks to be escalated at once.
• Any unsafe practices are to be identified, managed and reported utilising business H&S management systems.
• Proactively support all audit requirements and department improvements.
• Carry out health and safety assessments of new and existing equipment.
• Planned and unplanned maintenance of operational machinery.
• Building and Facility maintenance
• Responsible for adherence to Statutory & Mandatory compliance
• Testing and Inspection of Electrical systems
• Upkeep of critical spares stocks.
• Engineering projects, electrical installations and commissioning of new equipment.
• In conjunction with systems resolve IT and infrastructure faults.
• Daily/Weekly PPM Schedule
• Liaise with external contractors where required (electricians, plumbers etc).
• Preparing internal RAMS
• Issue permits to work, oversee contractor RAMS.
• Maintenance procedures and documentation are accurate and up-to-date.
• Development of maintenance procedures and SOP documentation for new equipment.
• Plant logs up to date and maintained.
• Assist in preparing site when required for external and regulatory audits.
• Member of the HACCP team
• Member of the Health and Safety Committee
• Focus on clear communication internally and with the wider business.
• Work in a culture that encourages ethical conduct, open communication & commitment to compliance consistent with The Kerfoot Group values.
• Deliver a consistent approach to discipline and site rules
TKG ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
To provide planned and unplanned maintenance, respond to machinery breakdowns and carry out site fabrication and buildings upkeep. Reports To
Operations Manager Location
Working hours - MONDAY - FRIDAY 9AM-5PM