Quality Assurance Supervisor
c. £24,000 + attendance bonus
Job ref: 8185
This role is working for an award-winning, prepared food manufacturer that creates delicious and innovative products that are supplied to and sold in all the major UK retailers and high-quality independent retail outlets.
About the Quality Assurance Supervisor job
The purpose of your role will be to organise and communicate with the QAS Operatives on a daily basis to ensure effective monitoring, recording and corrective actioning of all production line processes.
- Check and audit all process documentation to ensure this is completed correctly and in accordance with site quality procedures.
- Audit and record findings of inspections and report any non-conformances.
- Ensure that any corrective actions are followed up and closed out.
- Ensure that products meet customer and company specifications.
- Ensure completion of any required customer/ factory samples
- Ensure all QAS and key skill staff receive CCPs, GMP training and any other primary skills training that may be required.
- Conduct regular audits (GMP, Canteen, Fabrication, Foreign body, Internal audits)
- Assist in preparation of, and compliance during customer visits and audits within the factory.
- Complete checks on equipment and factory environment to ensure they comply with requirements, are in good working order and fit for purpose.
Skills & experience required for the Quality Assurance Supervisor job
- Solid quality assurance or technical experience within food manufacturing.
- Ideally educated to a degree level in food science or similar discipline.
- Able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of food safety requirements and ideally third-party and customer standards.
- Additional qualifications such as HACCP, Food Safety, Food Hygiene, Internal Auditing, etc. are highly desirable.
- High attention to detail.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
The Quality Assurance Supervisor job is based in Norfolk and is paying c. £24,000 plus attendance bonus
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 10 am – 7 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Quality Assurance Supervisor job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Quality Assurance Supervisor | Assistant Quality Manager | Quality Supervisor | QA Team Leader | Senior QA Auditor | Technical Supervisor | Food Manufacturing Quality Assurance Jobs