£35,000 - £40,000
Job ref: 8187
Using only the fresh and authentic ingredients, the business produces a range of vegan products which are quickly gaining in popularity.
The company are extremely passionate about the planet, the environment and sustainability and their mission is to provide delicious and innovative meat-free alternatives that consumers will love!
Due to rapid growth and increased demand from the UK retailers, the business is now operating from a new food production facility with exciting plans to expand further.
About the Production Manager job
Your role will be to provide guidance and leadership to the production team to ensure all food products are manufactured according to the production plan and in compliance with quality, legal and food safety standards.
- Ensure the consistency and correct quality of finished products.
- Train and develop the production staff to increase flexibility and deepen knowledge and skills.
- Ensure that factory hygiene and health and safety standards are achieved and maintained in line with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Identify weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators and monitor performance against them.
- Identify opportunities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the operations and make recommendations for improvement.
Skills & experience required for the Production Manager job
- Strong production track record in the food manufacturing industry.
- Experience in leading and training a production team.
- Good knowledge of food safety and food hygiene standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT literate.
The ideal candidate is someone who can align with the company’s plant-based, vegan mission of sustainability, ethics and saving the environment.
The Production Manager job is based in Dartford and is paying £35,000 - £40,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, days.
How to apply
To be considered for the Production Manager job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Food Production Manager | Production Team Manager | Head of Production | Manufacturing Manager | Production Supervisor | Production Team Leader | Production Coordinator | Food Industry Production Jobs