Site Quality Manager
£45,000 - £50,000
Job ref: 8041
The business is a well-established chilled manufacturer that produces both own brand and retailer products which are supplied into the major UK multiples.
With a brand-new manufacturing unit, the business has undergone rapid growth and success with more exciting expansion plans on the way.
The purpose of your role as Site Quality Manager is to ensure the smooth running of the site relating to all aspects of food safety, quality, and legality.
- Review and maintain the Quality Management System.
- Ensure the continuous running and development of the site QA team is carried out by the Senior QA
- Ensure all food safety, quality and legality aspects of production and the products produced are adhered to by various auditing, checking, and monitoring procedures and techniques undertaken by the department.
- Senior member and coordinator of the HACCP systems for the site.
- Lead site quality audits and visits.
- Drive a quality culture through the site.
- Work closely with the Site Factory Manager to ensure decisions and actions are taken to maintain product quality and food safety integrity.
- Build and maintain customer relations with retailer counterparts.
- Maintain BRC standards and customer policy requirements.
- Ensuring hygiene standards with the production areas are maintained.
Skills & experience required
Key skills and experience for the Site Quality Manager include:
- Strong quality assurance track record within the food manufacturing industry.
- Educated to a degree level in food science, food technology or related subject.
- BRC Awareness and experience in audit planning and involvement.
- HACCP Level 3, Advanced Food Hygiene, and Internal Auditing.
- Personnel management experience/certificate.
- A background of working in chilled, high risk or prepared products is highly desirable.
The Site Quality Manager job is based in the North West region and is paying £45,000 - £50,000.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, days.
How to apply
To be considered for the Site Quality Manager job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Quality Assurance Manager | QA Manager | Head of Quality | Food Manufacturing QA Management Jobs | Food Industry QA Jobs