Due to the increase in business my client is looking to recruit a Warehouse Supervisor/Manager.
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor/Manager
Location: North West/Lancashire
Salary: c£30K - £40k
*We’re looking for a graduate calibre individual who can drive change, who thrives on responsibility and who wants to make a real difference.
*You’ll have experience of Warehouse Management systems. Also, good experience with Microsoft office.
*You’ll be able to build relationships with internal colleagues in all departments.
Monitoring and understanding stock on hold across the business and working with internal stakeholders to influence action that maximises stock availability.
- Investigation and resolution of queries relating to sales and purchase order processing
- Support review of current processes and document ways of working.
- Providing analysis and insight into inventory transactions across the business and identifying CI initiatives and cost saving opportunities.
Hands on in the warehouse working closely with all warehouse personel
- Early identification and communication of potential stock risks that could impact saleability. Working with stakeholders across the business to minimise risk and mitigate cost impacts.
- Reporting – providing daily / weekly / period reports as required
- Providing internal colleagues with ad hoc reports and information as required. Conducting investigations and facilitating stock transactions as required.
- Provide support for other Inventory and wider Logistics tasks as required by the business.
*My client is a market leading manufacturer that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
*An opportunity now exists for an Warehouse Supervisor/Manager to play a key part in driving change.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/11278 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.