£20,00 - £22,000
Ambient Food Products
Job ref: 8165
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative manufacturer which makes products full of high quality, natural ingredients supplied throughout the UK and overseas.
They are passionate about sustainability and run the business as ethically as possible; they have had enormous success since their inception and are continuing to rapidly grow!
About the Technical Assistant job
Due to company growth, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Technical Assistant within a small, committed, and hard-working team in a fun, relaxed, and innovative working atmosphere.
- Support the technical team with implementing and maintaining the company’s BRC and customer standards.
- Conducting compliance audits.
- Checking technical compliance paperwork.
- Liaising with suppliers, customers and other external bodies where required.
- Taking samples and arranging product tests.
- Providing ethical support.
Skills & experience required for the Technical Assistant job
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the food industry and willing to go the extra mile to improve site standards.
- Degree educated in food science, food technology or other scientific subject and/or experience working in QA/technical role in the UK food industry.
- IT literate including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Highly organised and good attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Food Safety Certificate.
- Experience working to BRC standards.
- An understanding of HACCP principles.
- Food industry auditing experience.
- UK valid driving licence
The Technical Assistant job is based in Gloucestershire and is paying £20,00 - £22,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible working and access to ongoing training and development.
How to apply
To be considered for the Technical Assistant job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Graduate Food Technologist | Compliance Technologist | QA Technologist | Technical Administrator | Quality Technician | Quality Technologist | Food Science Graduate Jobs