We are seeking a Warehouse Manager to come in and oversee our warehouse team.
We are a large food manufacturer, specialising in chilled food products into retail and foodservice. My client have grown and flourished over the last few years and this site is the largest and fastest moving site in the group.
We are striving to implement structure, control and insight into our warehouse operations and are looking for an individual that is willing to come in, take charge and improve our processes.
The responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager are:
• To ensure that all daily Warehouse activities are completed efficiently, accurately and safely.
• To ensure the Warehouse Operation is productive and working in accordance to processes, procedures and instruction, and contributing to the effectiveness of said procedures.
• Oversee and manage the training requirements of the team
• Management and continuous improvement of WMS: investigating, resolving problems as encountered with support as required from Chess / EZIS.
• Prioritising, planning and delegation of the workload ensuring service to the main site and second smaller factory is prioritised to avoid production downtime
• Full liaison with head office and other external suppliers.
• Measurement, management and production of operational and individual Key Performance Indicators, daily/ weekly/monthly/annually.
• Control, management and integrity of stock, stock loss/ damage/recoup by monitoring warehouse effects on devaluation and variances
• Ensuring that all the warehouse management procedures such as booking in, sanitizer log, picking, stock taking, stock adjustments and despatch loading are adhered to.
• Integrity and accuracy of computer system data.
• Manage the upkeep of commercial vehicles and driver management
This is a full-time position and the hours are Monday - Friday.
We are a fantastic employer and go to great lengths to up-skill and empower our staff. There are huge opportunities for career development in our company.