Account Manager 12 month contract
You will be accountable for the successful direction and progression of all products through the correct route and for the success of the spec, pack copy and artwork approval process.
We are looking for an experienced professional person to help us support one of our leading food retail clients, as an Account Manager. You will be responsible for day-to-day service delivery to the client and support to their internal teams.
- Service delivery to the client, internal & external stakeholder management
- Realising opportunities for the expansion and development of service provision
- Building relationships with key client stakeholders
- Compilation of performance & status reporting
- Project managing: capacity, capabilities & facilitating the client’s priorities
- Managing client feedback and handling difficult conversations with stakeholders
We are looking for an approachable, pro-active, organised and resilient individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will need the ability to communicate effectively, in a friendly and straightforward manner, prioritising your own workload to meet deadlines. You should excel at developing professional client relationships, ensuring the needs of the client are met.
- Previous account management or project management experience
- Experience of FMCG, ideally food retail
- Excellent communication & great networking skills
- Team player
- Good IT Skills, particularly Excel & PowerPoint Accuracy, speed and attention to detail
- A positive 'can do’ attitude and eagerness to learn
- An ability to understand and develop processes