Our client is part of a large food manufacturer in the UK who supply the major retailers with innovative & delicious products that are market leading. They are now looking for an exceptional Senior Process Development Technologist to join their dynamic team.
Reporting to the Process Manager you’ll be responsible for working closely with the innovations teams to insure the requirements and specifications of products from kitchen approval through to launch are completed. Your key responsibilities will include:
· Plan, organize and control own resources to deliver trials to an agreed quality and timescales
· Trial and embed new products, process and equipment into plant through data analysis and documentation
· Liaising with the purchasing department to ensure raw materials and packaging are on site for trials and co-ordinating transit trials
· Manage customer interactions and expectations as required
· Understand and adhere to HSE, GMP and food safety standards across sites.
We are looking for a proactive and motivated Process Technologist with a Food Science or Technology qualification. You will have previous experience of working in a Process Development position within the food manufacturing industry.
You’ll have an analytical and practical approach to tasks coupled with the desire to achieve results and drive continuous improvements. You must also have great attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage simultaneous projects as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
So if you have the skills and experience to take on this exciting role and are looking to enhance your career with a supportive food manufacturer then apply now.
If you have experience in a similar role and keen to take on a new challenge then please get in touch. Apply now or call Kimia on 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
We do our utmost to get back to candidates quickly but if you have not heard back from us within 5 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion.
I am sorry to say that we are unable to respond to candidates that do not possess the required food & drink industry experience required for our vacancies or do not have the right to work in the UK.