Supply Chain Manager
- Do you want to work for one of the UK’s multi- award winning food manufacturers?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced, factory environment?
- Are you meticulous about meeting standards and customer expectations?
- If you answered “yes” to these and are looking for a new challenge this could be the job for you!
Location: Northwest London
Salary: Circa £45-55k + bens
- Are you a Supply Chain Manager with a positive and upbeat personality with great communication skills and ability to build rapport quickly?
- Are you an exceptional leader of people with the ability to strategically plan ?
- Have a systematic organised approach with ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work ?
- Have an excellent understanding of end to end Supply Chain and ability to see the bigger picture as well as the finer details ?
- Are you IT literate with excellent Excel skills and experience of MRP/ERP software ?
- Passion and drive to bring effective change, with a relentless focus on ensuring a great customer experience
Reporting to the Financial Director as Supply Chain Manager you will proactively lead, oversee and empowering the Office Admin, Sales Order Processing, Customer Service and Logistics team that has responsibility for all orders, deliveries and customer service worldwide!
- Lead on creating a Demand and Production Plan and implementing it in the business
- Lead on new customer supply chain set up including for a brand new customers in the USA as well UK based supermarkets
- Work cross-functionally across the business with the Production and Packing teams to ensure orders are fulfilled accurately and on-time, in-full
- Happy to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and “do” as well as “manage”.
- Being the point of contact for escalating complaints and resolving them successfully
- Overseeing the embedding of new processes to build a robust foundation for scaling up the business
- Providing training to new starters, as well as training on new systems and processes
- Promoting collaboration and team spirit in line with company values, beliefs, and behaviours
- Lead on our "Culture Club" - initiatives to improve our company culture and team spirit
- My client is a market leading food and manufacturer that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
- The company is always keen to develop staff and has a track record of promoting from within
What to do next:
- Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, email your CV to Cable@silven.co.uk with Mc/11904 as a reference or give me a call on 07792 465247 (mobile) and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
- Not for you? That’s ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link!