Salary Details:Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
Shift Details:Modernized working, any 4 from 7
About The Role
Managing a Logistics operation for the 2nd largest food manufacturer in the UK is no easy task. Fast, agile, highly responsive and it needs to be done right.
It's the job of our Site Managers to strike the balance between creating a positive working environment where our people matter, improving efficiencies and driving a smooth operation.
You will engage, lead and develop your site leadership team to deliver excellent standards of service and availability for our customers, delivering against all site productivity, cost and performance targets.
As well as the ability to manage on a large scale you must also have:
- Experience of Site Manager/Director level working for a Logistics/Distribution business
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and industry expertise to run a world class operation
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to create a people driven culture, with a personable approach
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- The ability to drive performance improvement and be able to think outside the box in order to come up with new innovative ideas
- The ability to build relationships with a broad range of stakeholders right up to Executive Board level
- Analytical thinking
- A sound commercial acumen
In return you'll get competitive pay rates, car allowance, up to 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) and many benefits including a discount card for you(15%) and 2 more for friends or family (10%) off shopping in Morrisons. We also offer Retirement Saver, Free Life Assurance and much more.
About The Company
From a Bradford market stall to the UK’s 4th largest supermarket chain and the UK's 2nd largest fresh food manufacturer.
We are proud to be the Yorkshire food retailer serving customers across the UK in over almost 500 stores and an online home delivery service. Our 18 manufacturing sites provide our customers with the freshest produce from flowers, fish and veg to burgers and bread, all delivered to our stores via our 6 distribution sites by our 2,000 strong fleet.
Every week, 11 million customers pass through our doors and around 97,000 colleagues across the business work hard each day to deliver great service to them. We cover more than 11 million households with our Morrisons.com service. With competitive, permanently low prices we are committed to helping our customers save money every day.
We are foodmakers and shopkeepers and #wemakemorrisons.