A brand-new role created to support a growing team and to ensure accuracy and quality of the flow of goods in supply chain.
If you have analytical mind, an Excel whizz, and a desire to lead a team in an expansive and growing company.
This is a supportive team who will encourage growth and development right from the offset, and with a great array of benefits on offer, we haven’t seen a role quite like this in the area in some time!
- Plan Supply of RM and finished goods to meet stock levels.
- Lead your team to success, promoting growth and SOP improvement where possible.
- A key part of the supply chain management, liaising with procurement, logistic et al.
- Chair and manage weekly stock management
You, The Candidate:
- Experience in planning for inventory supply in manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Practise with ERP systems and excellent Excel skills
- The desire or experience to lead and manage a range of people
What’s on Offer:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount on products