Are you passionate about commodities, retail, consumer goods and the economics that underpin global supply chains? Then our client may just have the role for you.
Their sourcing division is at the leading edge of Sourcing Strategy, Cost Modelling, Commodity Sourcing and Price Risk Management in the Retail sector.
As a Cost Insight Modelling Manager, you will be managing and leading the Cost Insight programme in Food and across Group to support buying team in identifying and modelling cost risk and opportunities.
• Leading Cost Insight programme across Food Divisions and Group
• Develop processes and reports to identify and assess cost risk and opportunities through end to end approach (commodities, FX, processing...)
• Support strategic sourcing and own brand supply strategy decisions as well as buying teams with industry expertise and intelligence on raw materials and industry/supplier cost structures, profit pools, etc.
• Engage and Partner with other functions to optimise system, tools and governance (Finance, Legal, Capabilities, buying team, Transformation, Technology...)
• Understand suppliers commodity and FX exposure across category and Group
• Prepare periodic briefings to categories and senior management.
• Participating in cross-functional sourcing projects to drive efficiency across the business
• Support on Category and Commodity model transformation projects
• Adhering to all their policies, storage and handover protocols and successfully completing all the training
• Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
• Supplier management
• Stakeholder management
• Data Analysis
• Commodity market knowledge
• Buying and procurement within agricultural sector
• Understanding of country and global supply chain products
• Cost modelling understanding
Ref Code: FMW40586
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.