If you are a highly engaging leader, who can motivate teams whilst pushing boundaries to drive change, then we have the perfect role for you!
We are working exclusively with an award winning, international ingredients manufacturer in the search for a Group Operations and Supply Chain Director to join their team in Suffolk. This Group Operations and Supply Chain Director will be championing the transformation of the business, delivering multi million capital programme and continue to pave the way as best in class for sustainability.
The person that will be successful as the Group Operations and Supply Chain Director will:
- Be a dynamic leader who has great communication skills with the ability to engage from the boardroom to the factory floor
- Be able to take a hands-on approach to ensure the involvement of the whole team
- Be a change agent who can identity and deliver opportunities
- Be able to take a strategic and tactical approach to dive efficiency and innovation
- Be brave and bold, with a balanced understanding of the impact of actions across the organisation
As a company, our client is all about sustainability and their people. They’ve created a haven for their staff with a multitude of onsite benefits including wildlife walks and allotments, as well as areas for sitting nestled within the fields. From a sustainability perspective, they’ve always been forward thinking in their commitment to the environment and are championing sustainability across the supply chain. This has led them to be awarded a platinum Ecovadis sustainability rating in 2022.
In regard to your background, it’s paramount:
- You have an established background within the Operations function
- You have experience leading multiple sites or complex product sites
- You will have a demonstrable experience leading and delivering transformational change
- You will have established background within either a food or FMCG environment
Some of the key responsibilities of the Group Operations and Supply Chain Director
- To lead, coach and develop the Operations and Supply Chain teams at multiple sites with a view to creating strong engagement and communication within the workplace
- As a board member, working closely with the other Exec Leadership team to drive business towards its 2025 goals
- Transform the approach to service, logistics and warehousing through automation and digitisation, and drive better linkages between production planning and sales planning
- Develop a strong KPI suite of operational indices for use in daily/weekly reporting, board level decisions, and again in communication into and out of the workforce
- Maintain adherence to various compliance systems to ensure operational relevance and suitability: ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000, ISO50001, BRC Global Standard Food / FSSC, Kosher, Halal, Organic and others. These standards are vital to maintaining and expanding the customer portfolio.
They are offering the successful candidate Circa £125k plus benefits, including a bonus, company car or allowance and a relocation support.
You will not want to pass up this opportunity with a people centric business who are committed to an inclusive and diverse work force.
Attach your CV to apply today or give us a call on 01775 729590 to discuss further!