Our client, a multi-site family-run food manufacturer is looking for a Technical Assistant to work for their site based in Southeast London. The successful candidate will oversee the Quality Assurance of products whilst ensuring Food Safety Standards are met.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, responsibilities for the role will include:
- Completion of daily checks of products including hygiene, glass, metal detector and personal hygiene
- Monitoring of the production process
- Collection and submission of product and environmental samples for laboratory
- Providing training to the staff
- Quality control of raw materials and finished products
- Completion of customers questionnaires
- Investigating the customer complaints
- Managing HACCP methods
- Development & Implementation of systems and processes
- Signing off the production documentation
Essential / Desirable skills include:
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Previous experience within a chilled food supply chain is preferred
- An accurate and methodical approach with an attention for detail is essential
- Passionate and dynamic company
- High quality and varied range of food products in a growth market sector
- Market-leading and award-winning organisation
- Easily accessible via public transport
The working hours are Monday – Friday 6:30am -3:00pm . The salary for the role is 25k per annum.
If you are interested, please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4656 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.