Supplier Quality/QA Manager – Food
Are you a Quality Manager within the Food Manufacturing/Retail sector, able to drive standards to meet BRC and audit requirements and are you looking for your next challenge? My client, part of a fast paced and rapidly growing group, is looking for you.
Location: Buckinghamshire with 3 days remote working + travel
Salary: £45k plus car allowance and benefits
- Are you degree qualified with several years’ experience as a Quality Manager within the food manufacturing/food retail industry?
- Can you demonstrate how you have improved Supplier Quality processes and systems?
- Do you have experience of Quality project management and delivery?
- Can you display excellent problem solving, organisational and prioritisation skills?
- Are you prepared to travel within a role?
- Key to this role will be the ability to deliver excellent project management skills to ensure product quality, safety and legality.
- You will help define and deliver the future sourcing strategies for the UK and Europe business.
- Driving and monitoring quality standards and supplier performance, you will work with suppliers to set KPI’s and manage performance.
- You will manage cross functional teams and ensure accurate and clear communication within the UK teams and wider European network.
- Responding to on-going consumer trends and driving on-going product quality is also a key aspect of this exciting role.
- My client is an award winning business working with a well-known worldwide brand.
- They are highly committed to employee development and continued growth.
- They have a culture of active recognition and focus on on-going career potential for all employees.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this role of Supplier QA Manager, please contact Emma Hanson at Silven, on 0161 832 7463 and email firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting the reference: EH/SQM.