Process Development Manager
Food manufacturing, Process Development, Project Management of the transfer of NPD into the factory. Do you have all of this and more?
Location: Greater Manchester
- Do you want to work for a well-known food manufacturer?
- Do you thrive in a busy environment and possess excellent communication skills?
- Have you project managed the transfer of new products, chilled food ideally, from NPD to Production?
- This company produces branded and own label products for all the major UK grocery retailers.
- The company has won multiple awards and are hugely people focused.
- They are renowned for high quality food products.
- The role is Process Development Manager and you will have a team reporting in.
- You will be a member of the site’s management team, liaising with NPD, Commercial, Operations, etc, in the introduction of new products to site.
- You will be the focal point in ensuring that all new products are seamlessly transferred from NPD to Production, with due regard to Safety, Quality, etc.
- As a manager, you take ultimate responsibility for your department’s success and that includes training and developing your team of Process Development Technologists.
As well as the obvious skills – Resilience, Communication, Team Player, Leadership, you’ll need the following:
- 3 years plus in a Process Development role, within a food manufacturing environment.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in food related discipline.
- Experience of computerised specification and recipe management systems.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
What to do next
I’ve got plenty more to tell you about this company. But hopefully, you’ve got a good taste for the role. Hopefully, you’ve got a good idea of if this is the right opportunity for you – or not.
If you want to be considered, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting ref CH/11481 and I will ensure that I give you a call to discuss further.