This is an opportunity to work for a very well known food company in London. They are currently hiring for a Technical Manager to join their team where you will have a team of QA's reporting into you. It is the perfect role for someone who is a Quality Manager looking for a step up or a current Technical Manager looking for a change.
- You will support the Technical team in maintaining high levels of food safety and ensuring the company maintains their excellent BRC grades.
- You will conduct various risk assessments on the companies product range making sure product quality is kept.
- You will maintain the site non compliance and non conformances raised from the internal audit plan and customer complaints.
- You will manage and maintain the Quality Management system
In order to be considered for this role you will need to:
- Have over 3 years experience working in the food industry ideally as a Quality or Technical Manager
- Have previous auditing experience and have HACCP Level 3
- A degree in food science or a similar degree
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com