Opportunity to manage customer critical paths to deliver new products direct from recipe development through to shelves of the supermarkets
Do you want an opportunity to be responsible for the generation and day to day management of customer critical paths? Do you enjoy managing customer's expectations to deliver new products direct from recipe development through to shelves of the supermarkets? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can assist in the coaching and development of a team of Technologists and step in for the Process Development Manager as required.
The business produces and develops a variety of products supplying the chilled product category into UK Retail. They now have an opportunity to join the team as Senior Process Technologist.
Apply today if you are well equipped to;
- Take product from concept through to launch
- Develop and drive critical paths
- Manage post trial outputs, meetings, and capture actions
- Create and manage pre-production agenda's
- Take ownership of customer visits
- Engage and building positive relationships
- Be an active member of the site HACCP team
- Coach and develop colleagues
Success will involve you working collaboratively with your colleagues across all functions and the customer. Being able to manage relationships across the business and a variety of customers is key in this customer-facing role.
If you have a passion for the above and have the following skills then apply today;
- 1 year's experience in Process or NPD in chilled manufacturing
- HACCP trained with allergen control awareness
- HND/BSc, preferably Food Science (desirable)
- MS Excel, Word, PP & Outlook
- Experience of managing a small team
- Good working knowledge of customer concept to launch protocols
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
The role is based at site Monday - Friday role 8.30 - 5.00 but flexibility is needed to ensure business demands are met.
The business offers group pension, excellent career progression, 24 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays along with a competitive rewards package.
Click apply to send over your CV or get in touch for details