£30,000 + bonus
Job ref: 8166
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful business which provides the best quality products together with excellent customer service.
About the Technical Assistant job
Your role as Technical Assistant is to ensure the safety, legality & quality of all products bought and sold by the company.
- Create and update product specifications in line with customer requirements and current legislation.
- Implement and review HACCP at least annually as part of the HACCP team.
- Arrange product testing with specialist laboratories and analyse results to ensure compliance with specifications and legislation.
- Carry out supplier and service provider approval via quality paperwork and accreditation certificates.
- Log and investigate customer complaints.
- Complete customer paperwork and provide information to customers as requested.
- Maintain an accurate database of customer and supplier information.
- Prepare for and maintain the BRC & Soil Association standards throughout the company.
Skills &experience required for the Technical Assistant job
- Ideally educated to a degree level in food science, food technology or a related subject.
- Possess solid technical experience within the food manufacturing industry.
- Excellent knowledge of food safety and legal standards.
- Preferably HACCP Level 3 trained and/or audit training.
- IT literate including Microsoft Outlook & Office.
- Excellent communicator both written & verbal.
The Technical Assistant job is based in Surrey and is paying £30,000.
The package includes bonus, pension, and 23 days of annual leave plus bank holidays.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
The office is situated with easy access to the M25, or close to major train route links via public transport.
How to apply
To be considered for the Technical Assistant job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Compliance Technologist | Food Technologist | Technical Administrator | QA Technologist | QA Technician | Technical Coordinator | Food Industry Technical Jobs