Regional Sales Manager
$80,000 - $95,000
USA (Home Based + Travel)
Food Safety Auditing Services
Job ref: 8204
This global business provides an extensive range of food safety services such as recognised audits, inspections, and consulting services to allow food manufacturers’ food safety programs to realise their highest potential.
About the Regional Sales Manager job
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading new business development and sales of professional food safety services within the food and beverage sector in the USA region.
- Develop strategic relationships with new and existing food industry clients based in and around the US region.
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully initiating and managing the process from start to finish.
- Deliver compelling, customer-centric sales presentations to customers by leveraging data to drive insights and actions.
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Partner with the Food Safety functions at the company headquarters to develop and execute effective sales plans to grow revenue.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding requirements and the associated solutions.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitor offerings.
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding of the product portfolio and strong understanding of how the company's products can meet the needs of the food and beverage industry.
Skills & experience required for the Regional Sales Manager job
The individual must have proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close and uphold the company’s values while leading continued growth and business success.
- Ideally educated with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of five years of professional level food industry experience, preferably working for a food safety services provider or auditing business.
- Minimum of five years of client development (sales) or business-to-business commercial experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; comfortable with public speaking.
- Driving licence and the ability to travel frequently up to 50% of your time.
The Regional Sales Manager job is a home-based role, with frequent travel to visit food industry clients all across the USA.
The package includes all travel expenses reimbursed, Health Insurance, 401K Plan, holiday pay and sick pay.
The working hours are Monday to Friday.
How to apply
Please click the Apply button to be considered for the Regional Sales Manager job.
After you submit your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days, assuming that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Food Safety Services Sales Manager | Technical Sales Manager | Food Manufacturing Commercial Jobs | Business Development Manager | Client Development Manager