HR & Payroll Business Partner - EMEA & APAC
£50,000 - £60,000
Surrey (Hybrid Working)
Job ref: 8206
This global business provides an extensive range of food safety services such as recognised audits, inspections, and consulting services to allow food manufacturers’ food safety programs to realise their highest potential.
About the HR & Payroll Business Partner job
The business is seeking a commercial, experienced HR professional, who will be the strategic HR partner to the EMEA and APAC business, working with the Global VP of Human Resources, and a trusted resource and advisor to the employees within these regions.
You will make an impact on the business by managing stakeholder needs, offering credible solutions, and embedding highly efficient and best practice HR processes.
Working in collaboration with the US HR team, you will be responsible for providing a range of Talent Management solutions including performance management, review cycles, employee relations and payroll monthly processing and benefits administration.
HRIS specialist, with experience using ADP/Workday to deliver payroll and benefits.
Skills & experience required for the HR & Payroll Business Partner job
- Ideally educated to a degree level in Human Resources/CIPD Advanced Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Strong experience in an HR payroll environment, preferably managing employees throughout the APAC and/or EMES regions.
- HRIS specialist, with experience using ADP/Workday to deliver payroll and benefits.
- Good working knowledge of payroll processes & requirements, employment law and legislation.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, communication, and customer service skills.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills to liaise with HR colleagues and departments both national and international.
The HR & Payroll Business Partner job is paying £50,000 - £60,000 according to your experience plus benefits including life insurance, pension, and private health insurance.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours. This is a hybrid working role, based at home 3 days per week, and 2 days in the company office in Surrey.
How to apply
Please click the Apply button to be considered for the HR & Payroll Business Partner job.
After you submit your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days, assuming that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternative Job Titles
HR Manager | Human Resources Manager | HR Business Partner | Payroll Manager | Human Resources Business Partner